IAPP Canada Privacy Symposium 2022
We are speaking at the IAPP Canada Privacy Symposium 2022!
Wednesday May 25:
– Dan Michaluk: Contract Issues in Privacy (9h05am room 103B)
Thursday May 26:
– Eloïse Gratton: Getting ready for Québec’s new privacy law (10h30am room 106)
– Anthony Hémond, CIPM: Nouvelles règles pour le transfert international des renseignements personnels (2h15pm – room 104C)
+ I will be participating at the Privacy Commissioners’ Game Show (4h45pm room 106)
Friday May 27:
– Eric S. Charleston : Cyber and Privacy Insurance: Are you Insurable? (9am – room 104C)
– Eloïse Gratton: Privacy Training: What all Privacy Officers Should know (3h30pm room 101)
You can also come and meet the Borden Ladner Gervais LLP (BLG) privacy team at our booth (+François Joli-Coeur, Julie M. Gauthier, Max Jarvie, Anthony Hémond, CIPM, Shane Morganstein, Daniel-Nicolas El Khoury, Danielle Windt, Katherine (McNeill) Stanger, Sepideh (Sep) Alavi, Simon Du Perron, Elisa HENRY, Andy Nagy)
See you next week!
This content has been updated on May 20, 2022 at 8 h 12 min.