- Advised a consumer credit company in the response to a global security breach, including providing assistance relating to privacy regulators’ investigation.
- Conducted global compliance assessments and implementation programs for Fortune 300 clients in the technology, media, financial services.
- Assisted a Fortune 300 in the management of a large security incident involving ransomware.
- Developed a framework for SOQUIJ to manage privacy risks when developing new solutions and products relying on Artificial Intelligence (referenced in the recent 2018 Quebec AI Committee report).
- Conducted a comprehensive review of the client data privacy and security practices for one of Canada’s largest retailers.
- Provided a legal opinion for a Fortune 300 financial institution business practice involving big data analytics and the development of consumer scores.
This content has been updated on March 20, 2020 at 11 h 51 min.