Webinar: Privacy, Data Protection and Cybersecurity: 2021 Yearly Review of Lessons Learned in Canada and Abroad
Please join us on January 27 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. for our privacy and cybersecurity 2021 yearly review. This webinar will provide you with the latest updates and trends to help your organization navigate Canadian and international privacy requirements and mitigate legal risks.
BLG privacy and cybersecurity partners will provide a status update on the following topics:
- Privacy law reform in Québec, Ontario, B.C. and at the federal level
- Lessons learned and key developments on issues dealing with mandatory COVID testing and vaccination
- Privacy class actions
- OPC findings dealing with AI and data security
- Global privacy developments in Europe and the U.S.
- Canadian anti-spam decisions
- Cybersecurity trends and guidance
Presented by Eric Charleston, Bradley Freedman, Éloïse Gratton, Elisa Henry, François Joli-Coeur and Daniel Michaluk.
You can register here.
This content has been updated on January 11, 2022 at 9 h 48 min.