BLG – Class Actions Update (Toronto Nov. 1st)
BLG’s annual class actions update event is taking place on November 1, 2017, in Toronto. It is an opportunity to participate in lively and informative discussions on recent developments and trends in class actions today. I will be co-presenting with Patrick Hawkins on “Privacy and Cybersecurity – Keeping you awake at night?”
Other topics include:
- Prevention is Better than Cure – Securities Class Actions and Claims Against Financial Institutions
- Ethical Issues – Where not to tread
- Let’s get you up to speed – Key Consumer Case Update from Quebec and Latest Competition Class Actions
- Developing Comprehensive Class Actions Reform – An interactive commentary session reviewing the state of class action legislation in Canada
- Borders, Barriers and Bureaucracy – Update on International Classes and Multi-Jurisdictional Class Actions Strategies
To view the full agenda and list of panelists, click here.
To register, click here.
This content has been updated on October 27, 2017 at 17 h 22 min.